I was nominated for the Liebster Award… and if the headline confuses you, ‘liebster’ literally translates to ‘favorite’ from German. If you’re not familiar with the Liebster award, it is a way of connecting bloggers with each other and giving others a new audience. While I am a little critical about the whole concept, I do like the general idea behind it and want to reciprocate. Especially after the sob story of last week, I wanna get a more positive vibe going again!
I was nominated by the blogger floatinggold who writes about, well, basically anything with his own personal twist! Here are my answer to the questions given:
- How much do you follow the news?
I’m embarrassed to admit that I barely follow the news. I keep track of what’s going on in the world but hearing more about Trumps ‘fake news’ just makes me sad and mad. I wish Trump had never invaded European news stations with his stupidity.
- Are you currently living in the same city you were born in?
I was born in the city I am currently living in but I spent my childhood someplace else in the country.
- Is there anything in particular that you are looking forward to in the near future?
At the moment I’m just going with the flow and seeing where life takes me. Haven’t been the best at planning ahead. So, I’m excited about the future but I have no idea how it will look like.
- What makes you laugh (i.e. what do you find funny)?
More than anything, my friends. Talking to some of my best homies will cheer me up more than anything. But as far as the definition of my humor goes, I would say it’s dark, sarcastic and politically incorrect. Sometimes it’s also just dumb and childish.
- What do you stress about the most?
Probably the feeling of not achieving what I want to in my life.
- If you join the circus, what would you perform and why?
If I joined the circus I would be a secret con artist with the goals to set free all the animals! Also, there’s literally nothing, I could perform.
I would like to nominate some fellow bloggers I’ve gotten to know over the last couple of months. These are people who I love checking in on and who I think have not participated in the Liebster award so far (I could be wrong about that though):
My questions for you guys are (leave out any if I’m too nosey):
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is one thing a reader of your blog wouldn’t expect about you?
- What was your childhood like?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What would you do if you had to choose between never laughing again or never having sex again?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- Do you believe that love equals sex or can they be separated?
- Display your nomination on your blog and thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and let them know about it.
- Form questions for them.